Rookie Huddle: 2020 Rookie Prospects and Sleepers for Dynasty Fantasy Football
Our inaugural Rookie Huddle: 2020 Rookie Prospects and Sleepers for Dynasty Fantasy Football is the culmination of many months of obsessive fantasy football research.
It is the only resource you'll need to dominate your 2020 Dynasty Fantasy Football Rookie Draft.
- 47 pages of Dynasty Fantasy Football Information
- Rookie Draft Board
- QB, RB, WR, TE, and K analysis
- Information on 167 rookies in total!
- Potential Breakout Rookie Prospects
- 16x rookies to target
- 2nd Year Fantasy Football Sleeper
- 12x veterans to acquire while you still can
- Rankings of 167 Rookies for the 2020 NFL season
- A 14-round draft guide from our 1.01 selection all the way to deep dive players who may be the waiver wire gems in 2021, 2022, or 2023
- Analysis of each player's strengths and situation
- From a brief overview of late round UDFAs to exhaustive strengths and weakness of 1st round NFL talents
- Short term fits and depth chart opportunities
- Analysis based on information that was gathered from the 2019 collegiate and NFL seasons, the 2020 NFL combine, the 2020 NFL Draft, and preseason 2020 camp reports
- We use a variety of game statistics, player analysis, video review, analyst insights, consensus ADP, and our own player metrics to craft what you are now reading
- Round by round summaries that will guide you through the opportunities and pitfalls available on your draft boards
- Easy to consume, focused, content
- Perfect for first-time Fantasy Football Managers as well as hardened Dynasty Fantasy Football Veterans alike
- 16 Rookie Breakout Candidates
- Ideal rookie targets for redraft leagues and win-now Dynasty rosters
- Explanations on the thought process behind why each player could see a huge value spike in 2020
- 12 2nd Year Sophomore Sleepers
- Buy low veteran players that can have a good chance at a 2020 breakout
- Locate the best values and hit on those late-round sleepers before your leaguemates do!
The 2020 Rookie Huddle is an exhaustive resource that you'll want to reference for seasons to come.
The eBook is a digital file (PDF) that will be sent to you as a link upon checkout.
Please enter any Rookie Huddle coupon code you may have at checkout.